Cantarell article

Hi everyone!

I'm adding some more stuff, taking it from an interesting post by its maintainers.  Up to now I couldn't contact them but at least I think I'll be able to write a decent article on the topic. If anyone knows have their email or any way to contact them, it would be awesome.  Otherwise, I'll write this as it comes and by the weekend or next Monday this should be ready.

Cheers,
Sylvia