Re: [Pitch] Single sign-on improvements in Fedora 24 article

> Hi,
>
> For those who don't know me, I'm Alexander Bokovoy, working for Red Hat
> on FreeIPA, Samba, SSSD and other projects -- mostly on the server side
> but since last year I run an effort to get desktop side improved as
> well.

Hi Alexander, welcome to the Fedora Magazine! Your background and skill
set sounds awesome, and there are definitely ways we can help you write
about any of these projects and more for the Magazine.

> I've created a pitch for the article for Fedora Magazine to highlight
> our effort between FreeIPA and Red Hat desktop teams to improve GNOME
> 3.20 use in enterprise environments.
> With Fedora 24 beta we'll have first user-visible results of this
> cooperation that allow single sign-on use of user credentials when
> Fedora 24 GNOME Desktop is enrolled to FreeIPA or Active Directory
> environments.
>
> The article is going to walk through the enabled features and would
> point to few external resources that describe how to setup some of
> server and client side for the single sign-on access.
>
> The content will be based on my talks done at devconf.cz and FOSDEM
> 2016.
>
> The pitch link is:
> https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=12766&action=edit

At our last meeting, we reviewed this pitch and thought it sounded
excellent! We'd be happy to see this go out on the Magazine. We moved it
over to the Drafts status on the Magazine, so you should be able to go
ahead and write the article.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help along the way! Thanks
for contributing your time writing an article, we're looking forward to
seeing what you come up with! Once you finish the article, shoot a link
to the preview version to the list and we'll get it a featured image and
scheduled on the next open date.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory