Re: GIMP article

On 04/13/2016 01:52 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
Just did a final look-through of the GIMP article, and it should be
right to go!

Thanks Ryan – I didn't get the chance to review this article at all over the weekend like I'd hoped. Since the Files article is scheduled for Friday, I'm wondering if it's best to just officially schedule this one now for next Monday so we don't have to worry about it?

Either way, we can check in at the next meeting. Thanks again for tackling this.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory