Re: Article Idea: What do you look forward in F24?

+1 I've been trying to capture the words for my excitement with F24's soon to be awesome release. I'm already planning local events for June. Usability is there, we are continuing to "containerize ALL the things", under the hood keeps getting better, etc. Usability is my key excitement; because I can more easily share our Distribution. And sharing is what FOSS is to me (-:

ALL Hail Tux the Magnificent,
-MD