Re: article votes for wallpaper open

On 04/06/2016 03:41 AM, S.Kemter wrote:
Hi,

<mailto:rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx>>:

    For the announcement of voting opening, i think the community blog
    is the best place for it, IMHO

I submitted it there, I just have to replace the xxx with the final
numbers, when the submission phase is closed.

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=1369&preview=1&_ppp=f64725cfe5

I hopefully can do the numbers on monday, can be tricky as it is khmer
new year

br gnokii

Hi Sirko, whenever this is ready to go, please drop a line on the CommOps mailing list and we can help you get this ready to ship for Monday. Feel free to ping me on IRC as well to help get it out – I am doing a lot of traveling this weekend, so when I am not traveling, I'll be in channel. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory