Firefox Bookmark Review Process - What is it?

Hello all,

In our last meeting, we noted we are supposed to begin reviewing the Firefox bookmarks packaged with Fedora and determine if we need to make any changes.

    https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-24/f-24-marketing-tasks.html

Does anyone know if this procedure is documented somewhere, or can explain this procedure on the list to moved to the wiki later? I tried searching for it but nothing was turning up.

Not sure if we actually need to update any bookmarks this release, but in either case, it would be good to have this process spelled out somewhere.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory