article idea: Cantarell font is beautiful in Fedora 24

I often hear or see "Fedora doesn't render fonts as well as $OTHER_OS".
Some of this may be because of patented tech that we can't enable, but
actually those patents are less relevant because they were designed for
very low-dpi displays. So, what is it? Well, a strong possibility is
that our default desktop font, Cantarell, was not of as high quality as
the ones used in other OSes. But, good news! The font has a new
maintainer, and is much improved in Fedora 24....

That's the basic idea. Possibly better to actually remove the
references to $OTHER_OS and just focus on the improvement itself.

With some screenshots.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>