Re: New post about vagrant-sshfs

On 04/04/2016 10:16 AM, Kushal Das wrote:
On 01/04/16, Dusty Mabe wrote:
Hi all,

I wrote a new post about vagrant-sshfs and submitted it as a pitch on the Fedora Magazine admin interface.

Can you please review it? I ask that you send any edits to me and I'll make them. Once that is done we can
publish :)
The article is good from technical side, simple and but still explains
things in details.
+1 from me.

Just to follow up, we got this article out this morning! Thanks everyone on the list for chiming in, thanks Dusty for writing this up, and thanks Paul for editing. :)

    https://fedoramagazine.org/vagrant-sharing-folders-vagrant-sshfs/

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory