Re: Marketing trac #222: Publicizing "Fedora affiliates" (or groups using Fedora)

On Mon, 2016-04-04 at 00:42 -0400, Justin W. Flory wrote:
> On 04/03/2016 10:59 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> >
> > Hi Justin!
> > Your link doesn't exist or has no text...  Is it right?
> >

> > Cheers!
> >
> Yes, nothing is there yet, but the info we are looking at drafting up
> is
> intended to go there.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Justin W. Flory
> jflory7@xxxxxxxxx
>
> --
> ect.org

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me yet. The big thing I was wondering about
was what was already done, since I saw a few names already attached to
the ticket. I was also concerned about stepping on toes due to going
ahead and doing stuff without checking in first.

The one question that I had was where I should put my work. Does it go
on the TRAC, or the wiiki?

Thanks!
--
James Bishopjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx