Re: Gimp article update 2

On 03/27/2016 10:03 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just added some more stuff, mainly links.  With some luck I'll
review it and upload screenshots by tomorrow.  I didn't before because
I lost my wifi over the past week.
I think it's reasonable to say that by Tuesday it will be done.
Thoughts?

Hey Sylvia, I didn't see this email until after I replied to the previous one. Thanks for the update about the Gimp article. Does next Wednesday sound like a reasonable publication date?

If we can have all of your changes finished on Tuesday morning, we can edit it and try to have it out the next day. If not, we aim for the following Friday.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory