Re: Gimp article update

Hi all, any new updates on this article? I wonder if we could have this ready for next Monday to be scheduled?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory

On 03/24/2016 09:16 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

Awesome! Thanks!
I'll work on it tomorrow then.  😃

Cheers,
Sylvia

On Thursday, 24 March 2016, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Sounds awesome!

    Feel free to edit and update any sections! I just added some content
    in those to make it clearer what i was envisioning would go in those.

    Yeah, an extra couple sections at the end too (after the export
    step) covering getting extenstions and brushes in fedora for gimp
    would be awesome too.

    cheers,
    ryanlerch

    On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Sylvia Sánchez
    <lailahfsf@xxxxxxxxx
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lailahfsf@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

        Hi everybody!

        I added some more stuff to the article.  I tried to upload
        screenshots
        but I couldn't, it gave me a  HTTP error.  Anyone know what does it
        means?
        In the installation chapter, I'd like to do it a bit more general
        instead of pointing specifically to the Gnome version and
        mention the
        Design Spin.  Also I thought of adding the advise  "Do a  dnf search
        gimp"  so a new user can install everything related to Gimp.
        Otherwise, it will be needed to explain under every item how to
        install them because most of Gimp parts are modules coming separated
        from the main programme.  I don't want to mess anyone's work but I
        think it would be really useful to someone who never worked with
        Gimp
        or even never worked with a design tool at all.
        If everything is ok with my suggestions I'll add them and then
        write a
        note with useful links like forums, brushes, etc.

        Cheers,
        Sylvia