Re: [Marketing] Review Requested: Updated Python Brochure

Hi Brian,

Sorry that I missed you last night. Anyway, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to mention DevAssistant. It may not be specific to Python, but I do find it to be a helpful tool when starting new projects.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
James

Web Developer