Re: [Marketing] GIMP Article

On 03/21/2016 05:46 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
OKies, did a bit of editing on the article,

https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=11874&action=edit

Feel free to love it or leave it (and maybe update the screenshots)

I have fleshed out a few headers that i think cover the basics of
getting someone up to speed in GIMP: the first few i wrote out so
hopefully you all can see what i am intending here:

1. Getting GIMP in fedora
2. enabling single window mode (this is a big one lots of people ask for)
3. Opening an image
4. resizing an image
5. Basic colour editing (my idea here is to run thorugh doing something
simple like desaturate)
6. Saving your image
7. Exporting your image

cheers,
ryanlerch

I just gave the article a quick lookover, and I think it looks excellent. I'm +1 to what we have so far!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory