Re: [Marketing] Content Review: Community Branding Book (OSAS)

On 03/15/2016 05:45 PM, Brian Proffitt wrote:
OSAS is in the process of creating a Community Branding Book, similar to
the Red Hat Branding Book used by Red Hat's Marketing. This publication
will be hosted on the Community site (community.redhat.com
<http://community.redhat.com>) as a PDF and a page, sectioned off by
project, so each project is free to take the content and host it
wherever they want.

For Fedora, I would like the marketing team to examine the messaging
portion of the book (excerpted below) and confirm Fedora is properly
presented.

This content is presented in a very specific way, with what Fedora does,
how it works with other OSAS projects, and then in discrete 25-, 50-,
and 100-word briefs.

Please review ASAP and let me know what, if any, changes you might have.

Thanks,
BKP

Thanks for sending this over, Brian. I'll make sure this gets on the agenda for tomorrow's Marketing meeting.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory