[Marketing] Flock 2015 Group Photo (later use)

Hi all,

I happened to stumble across the big group picture from Flock 2015 at the Strong Museum of Play. Maybe a month ago or so, we were trying to hunt down this picture. I just grabbed this off of Facebook, so it's probably not the best resolution, but it's workable.

I just wanted to drop this somewhere, anywhere, so it isn't accidentally forgotten again or missed. I'm not sure if we necessarily have somewhere for image hosting, but if so, maybe we can add this somewhere to hang on to.

Maybe a good starting point for a new Flock featured image… :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory