Re: Request to write a post

On 02/27/2016 09:35 AM, Petr Hracek wrote:
I would like to write a post.
Can you please give me an access like is mentioned here:

https://fedoramagazine.org/logging-into-fedora-magazine-with-fas/

My FAS account is phracek.

Hi Petr!

I take it you figured everything out for getting started in the Magazine? I went to check things out and noticed "Project Remote Dependency Solving" pending review.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=12113&preview=true

Are you all done working on this article? If so, we can work on revising it and getting it into next week's publishing schedule. Just let us know. :)

Thanks for writing for the Magazine!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory