Re: [Magazine] "Gimp – A fast overview" status check

Hi!
I already make a new post called  "Installing Plasma 5"  and
copy&pasted part of my article there.  If anyone can take a look, it
would be great.  I'm thinking in leaving a  "Installing other
desktops"  as an introduction to the subsequent more detailed
articles.
I also added some stuff related to Paul's idea, so it would be
appreciate some feedback there too.

Cheers, and thanks!
Sylvia