Re: [Magazine] Editorial board meeting recap 2016-Feb-25

On 02/25/2016 09:55 PM, charles profitt wrote:
Thanks for the meeting summary. I have four How Do You Fedora
interviews in the queue to be written. I will try to get the first one
done in the next 3-5 days.

Wow, awesome, having some of those ready will make excellent articles to keep stocked up in the queue, especially as "just in case" backups if an article isn't ready by the deadline.

Currently, this upcoming week has an article for M-W-F, and just to try to keep a consistent publishing schedule, I think it would be best to push anything new to next week (or replace an article in the schedule if for some reason one doesn't work out in time).

Good to know we have these working their way down the pipeline. :)

I promise when Robotics is over to make some of these meetings.

No worries! Hoping we catch you at a meeting soon, but don't stress too much on being present. As long as you keep up with the minutes and know what's up ahead, that's great for the time being.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory