Neville Cross reply.

Hello everyone,
. As Neville isn't in the list, he sent me this reply to forward it to you all.

"I am in a rural area with bad coverage and even worse data on my cell. I keep using gnome because is what Fedora has as primary focus. As ambassador I represent fedora and therefore I need to be able to talk to people about gnome and show that it comes fluid, I am not guessing. Now is workstation and I feel that is it expected to endorse it as ambassador. Specially when everybody else in the local community is ditching gnome for various different reasons. So, if you want to scratch all that and just write that I use wirkstation, it if fine by me. The rewording is very good. If you want to keep some of the balanced view, I think it is very diplomatic. Thanks for reviewing my interview.
Neville"

Cheers,
Sylvia