Re: Banner - Second intent

On 01/28/2016 07:42 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> Take a look here and tell me what you think...
> https://crossingtheair.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/it-could-be-the-banner-3/

I really like the first banner on the post -- I think the background
would have a good focus and contrast for the article. :) I think the
placement of the fonts is a little bit too small though. Which font did
you use? I think a little bit of playing around with sizing and
placement might be good.

Could you send the original image that you used too? That way we can add
it to the open source repository of images we used for featured images
on the Magazine.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory