[Social Media] Community Operations - Year in Review

Hello all,

Today, the Community Operations (CommOps) team published our 2015 "Year in Review" article. It would be great to get each sub-project's "Year in Review" article out on social media as they are published, and this should helpfully raise awareness and encourage sub-projects to write their own.

    https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/commops-year-in-review/

I also noticed that some social media pages (e.g. Google+) shared the original Magazine article explaining what the "Year in Review" articles were all about. It would also be helpful to share this out on the social media accounts that have not already published it before the individual Year in Reviews.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/what-is-a-fedora-year-in-review/

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,