Re: i3 Tiling Window Manager article approved!

On 01/15/2016 09:28 AM, William Moreno wrote:
Yes I am, I start the draft but it is not ready, I will setup a clean
virtual machine and finish the post maybe for the next week, thanks for
th reminder.

Awesome, thanks William! Shoot an email to this list once your draft is ready for review and we can help you get your article ready for publishing then.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory