Sharing blog posts

Hi everyone,

Since I was volunteering at FUDCon APAC 2015 held at Pune and got a chance to interact with a lot of folks from Fedora community, just thought of sharing my recent blog[1] about GHC with everyone. This might not have anything to do with fedora but surely might bring some light to the thought of increasing women participation/contribution in the community. Moreover to make it relevant to the fedora lists, I shared my experience at FUDCon APAC 2015 here[2] and thus sharing that one as well.

These were the mailing lists where I have done very few interactions in the past, so just thought of addressing it to them.
Any feedback/comments appreciated.

Thanks :)

[1] https://goo.gl/Kcbreq
[2] https://goo.gl/nnP5YB