Re: Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

On 12/18/2015 04:56 AM, Davinia Siles wrote:
Wait, my arcicle is not completed. I would need to contact with people
of the Security Spin but I don't know how I can send emails to
---@fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> I am trying to send
email to my email dasipar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dasipar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from other email but always it send
me a failure notice. I haven't clear how configure the fedoraproject
email in Evolution and Thunderbird at all.

Hey Davinia,

I just wanted to follow up because I was still a little unclear and wanted to be sure before everyone begins heading off for the holidays.

Are you still planning on writing more for the article, or were you wanting more people involved with the Security Lab to take a look at it? It seemed pretty solid when I looked at it, so I just wanted to know what your plans and thoughts were. :) Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory