Re: Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

On 12/18/2015 04:56 AM, Davinia Siles wrote:
Hi Justin!

Wait, my arcicle is not completed. I would need to contact with people
of the Security Spin but I don't know how I can send emails to
---@fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> I am trying to send
email to my email dasipar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dasipar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from other email but always it send
me a failure notice. I haven't clear how configure the fedoraproject
email in Evolution and Thunderbird at all.

By the way, thanks for accept me in the marketing team!

Okay, thanks for the info on that! I did not know it was incomplete. Were you mainly wanting to add more major sections to the article or just small changes? In either case, that's definitely fine. :)

If you're trying to reach specific members of the Security Labs team, I would look up their emails in the Fedora Account System and email them from the email in their profile. I wouldn't worry too much about sending from a @fedoraproject.org alias, it's not a huge issue and people should still be able to tell that you're emailing about Fedora. :)

And no problem, I noticed nobody accepted you after your self-introduction. This was definitely a good topic to write about, thanks for taking the time to put this together.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory