[Marketing] Getting in gear for 2016

Hey all,

It was discussed in channel that it might be a good idea to reboot regular Marketing meetings in 2016 to help get on track and ready for 2016. Gabri is helping bring back the retrospective to let us reflect back on what we've done and where we can improve - this might make a good discussion topic for jumping back in with a meeting.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/2015_marketing_retrospective

It was also mentioned that it might be good to include CommOps on the discussion to help connect Marketing to the other parts of the Project.

What are all of your timetables looking like for the New Year and do we want to look at putting meetings back on the map? I've only been here for a few months and I've mostly been in the Magazine, so I know there are others who have been around for many more cycles than me that might have some experienced thoughts to offer.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory