Re: [Social Media] Fedora Magazine/Fedora Community Blog Updates?

On 12/17/2015 01:17 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
I'd like to see all the commblog stuff just go to @fedora. It all seems
cromulent to me. It's not like we'd be throwing hundreds or even dozens
of tweets per day.

My concern about that is that not all of the content that is on the Community Blog might be of interest to the followers of the main accounts / pages. For example, some of the Flock articles. They're definitely of interest to contributors, but everyday users who don't interact with the community that often but still like Fedora may not be interested. The resulting effect that I would be worried about would be that things that do interest users and contributors alike might be drowned out by other content.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory