Re: Fedora Security Lab draft

Hi Davinia!

Awesome news to hear that you wrote this up! I definitely think this will be a high-interest topic for some readers.

I'm tied up until Thursday of this week, but once Thursday rolls around, I will have a chance to read your article in depth and provide some editing feedback for you.

You should also check out the weekly IRC Magazine meeting too! We meet every Thursday at 22:00 UTC in he #fedora-meeting channel on Freenode. You are more than welcome to attend!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory