Re: A Quarter of a Million

On 12/01/2015 12:01 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
We have a graphic that Maria Leonova in the Design team put together
to encourage people in her office to submit ideas.  Maybe we could use
that graphic as an online CTA in various media where we link our
articles (FB, G+, Twitter)?

Nice, anywhere this is available for us to take a peek at? I like where this idea is going.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory