Fedora Magazine schedule this week:

Hi all,

This is the schedule that we decided on during the meeting last week. (some of these are already done, because this email is a little late)

The only one i'm not sure of is the SystemD one. pfrields, i think you were down as the author for this one, but if we have to push it to next week, i think we can because we have a lot of other content this week.

This schedule for this week:

1. Thursday 5th November evening
    Getting Ansible working on Fedora 23  post
    ryanlerch to edit and publish
    [DONE & POSTED]

2. Friday 6th November
    Post about Fedora Cloud Images in Atlas
    jflory to edit -- ryanlerch to do cover image
    [DONE & POSTED]

3. Monday 9th November
    KDE Spin Post
    jflory to edit -- ryanlerch to do cover image
    [DONE & POSTED]

3. Tuesday 10th November
    Software Freedom Day post
    decause to edit
    [STILL TO DO]

4. Wednesday 11th November
    ZNC post
    Should be ready to go. ryanlerch to do cover image
    [STILL TO DO]

5. Thursday 12th November
    new systemd post
    Not sure on the status of this one.