Re: Post about ansible + Fedora 23

On 11/04/2015 01:10 AM, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
$ sudo dnf install pandoc
$ pandoc --to=html -i post.rst -o post.html

<3 Pandoc 4 eva

Give it a look to make sure nothing was lost in translation, but it should have gotten the draft pretty close

Yep.. I've used pandoc in the past to convert my posts for Fedora Magazine.

The html file looks good. I included it in wordpress as a draft.. Can someone work on an Ansible logo for the featured picture for the post and maybe push it to production?

Dusty