FedMag: SFD Article

Hey all,

Didn't get a chance to bring this up at the meeting tonight since we were short on time at the end, but I was wanting to mention the Software Freedom Day article in the Drafts box.

http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10153&preview=true

Looking through it, it seems mostly content-complete, maybe just needs a conclusion or wrap up. Is there anything else blocking this article in its current state? I think it would be a good idea to try to get this polished ASAP - next Monday will mark the one-month point since SFD occurred, so maybe we could add this to the agenda for the following week if we can put the finishing touches on it. If necessary, I'd be glad to help finish anything left on it or clean it up (although it might feel a little biased for me to work on it).

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory