Self-Introduction: Davinia

Hello

I hope to be doing the things well and all of you receive this email.... ¬_¬

My name is Davinia. I am Spanish, 35 years old. I am professional of international business I have worked in several areas but my favourite has always been technological sector. I have experience doing marketing for the software industry, producs like CRM, Business Intelligence and adminitrative software for ports and harbours.

I love computers, I use them for everything. Currently I am unemployed... but I am not stopped! I am learning programming in python, ruby also I am doing a course about cibersecurity and APPs (in fact I am a litle bit stressed...)
I started recently a professional blog (I have another personal) in Spanish. I haven't got IRC.

Let me say what I can do for you!

Davinia