Re: Fwd: fedoramagazine.org Wordpress theme

On 10/09/2015 07:16 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
On 10/08/2015 06:07 PM, František Zatloukal wrote:
Hi,
I am editor in chief of Czech community website fedora.cz . Apart from doing editor job I am planning to deploy new theme on the web. I wanted to ask you if somebody could send me source code of fedoramagazine theme? It would greatly help me if I won't have to write new theme completely but just modify existing theme a little :)

Many thanks!

--
Best regards / S pozdravem,

František Zatloukal
Fedora.cz Editor in-chief

For sure! we have it in this repo on pagure.io

https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-theme

It is based off another GPLed theme called Baskerville:
 http://www.andersnoren.se/teman/baskerville-wordpress-theme/

cheers,
ryanlerch

FWIW, we also use a pretty standard size for the Featured images that we use in the theme, and we keep the SVGs for these in this repo:

https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-images

Also, we have a bunch of new howto articles coming out recently too (we have a systemd series in the works), it might be good to try to sync up so you guys could get them translated and published at around the same time we do.

cheers,
ryanlerch