DUplicate posts on Social Networks

HI all,

Just noticed that we are occasially double-posting some of the fedora magazine articles. When I notice this, it it not usually the exact same post (text wise) but it is promoting the same article on the magazine.

Most times when this happens, it appears to be coming from hootsuite. Not sure who is using hootsuite to post to the feeds, but can you be sure that before posting something that that link has not been posted recently on the feeds you are sending it to?

cheers,
ryanlerch