Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Magazine editorial board

On 08/26/2015 05:56 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
I expect the first meeting or two may not be so clear cut.  We may
need to educate ourselves on the best way to proceed for future
meetings.  In other words, we'll need to agree on a workable (not
perfect!) process to start.  Then we can correct the wiki page to
match.  Then we'll iterate as we go to make improvements.

The goal for the first meeting, therefore, is to agree on how to run
future meetings; and, if possible and we have time left, schedule and
assign some posts in the magazine's onboard calendar.

Remember, I'm just one guy trying to help, so if anyone disagrees with
this approach, suggestions are welcome!

I was hoping to make this meeting but I have a PT appointment I can't miss right in the middle of it. I'll read the logs after.

~m