Re: Fedora Magazine URL's marked as spam?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:45:50AM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > It's happening to me _right now_. I sent a request to Twitter asking
> > them to unblock it, but nothing has happened.
> How did you make the request? I know a few folks at Twitter, I can poke
> around to see if we can get this fixed but I don't want to bug them
> unless we've hit the right channels and given it reasonable time.

By filling out the form. And I did that... I dunno, Wednesday? Since
this is pretty bad for us, it'd be awesome if you could talk to your
contacts.

My assumption is that it's triggered by too many people using the
"tweet this!" button on each article, resulting in some number of
pre-composed identical tweets about the same thing. But... those
buttons are everywhere on the web. Are they doing something that we
aren't?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>