Re: Post idea: pagure

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:18:28 +0100
Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Infra's set up pagure, which is their take on github:
> https://pagure.io/
>
> Probably a community facing post, but should make a good one.
> Thoughts?

Well, it's a great idea, but not yet please. :)

pagure is still under rapid development and we are not yet ready to
heavily advertise it outside those folks in the Fedora community that
are using it now to help us debug issues.

I expect later this year we will have things up to a state were we will
want to start talking about it more, but until then, please hold off on
any marketing on it.

thanks,

kevin