Better way to do Interview posts?

We recently just published 12 posts all at once with interviews of all the candidates for the upcoming eletion.

I fear that dumping 12 articles all at once might not be such a good idea -- start.fedoraproject.org (our biggest referrer) only lists the last 5 posts, so people may not even see the other posts.

Maybe a better approach in the future would be to either put them all in a single post, or host them on the wiki, and have a post explaining the election with the links to the interviews.

Also, do we have images of the candidates that we cna use as cover images? Having the same two images repeated on the Magazine front page is a little jarring.

cheers,
ryanlerch