Re: Regarding Fedora Magazine Post Review

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 06:10:46PM +0530, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
> hi
>
> My FAS name is ashutoshbhakare;
> I have wrote my first post to fedora magazine
> "Playing with Systemctl and Systemd"
>
> Need help in reviewing; Grateful if got approval !!

Hi Ashutosh, I reviewed your article and I have some questions about
it.

* Did you pitch this article to anyone in the team?  By "pitch," I
  mean you discussed the idea for the article and the points you
  wanted to cover in it with someone on the team.

* The article brings up a lot of concepts without explaining them, but
  it also isn't clear whether those concepts are necessary, or if you
  intended to explain them later (such as units).

* There is a much longer cheat sheet available in the Fedora wiki
  which is not linked in the article.  It might be worth reconsidering
  the scope of the article to reference it and build on it somehow:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SysVinit_to_Systemd_Cheatsheet

I've moved this article to "Draft" status so we can continue
discussing here.