Re: Informing you about our FUDCon 2015 outreach plan

On (Wed) 10 Jun 2015 [15:29:21], Priyanka Nag wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 4:47 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Let's use #fudconin instead?
> >>

> If I am not mistaking, in one of the earlier FUDCon planning meetup, we had
> a discussion on changing the hashtag from #fudconin to #fudcon. The idea
> was, since we are not going to have another FUDCon in India in the next few
> years, no point in wasting 2 extra characters in a hashtag. Please correct
> me if I am wrong.

In that case, we'll have to mention "Pune" in each tweet, defeating
the purpose?  There's also FUDCon LATAM happening soon, so I suggest
we keep using #fudconin.

Also, with Ryan's offer, we could send a few of these tweets from the
Fedora handle so we establish the Fedora-FUDCon link.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/