DNF article

we have a DNF article in the magazine at the moment (Authored by Glen Rundblom), and it is probably good to get this one finished and out soonish now that DNF is out in F22

Glen, I started fleshing out the article a bit more, feel free to remove the changes if you want, or build on them. I was just trying to make it fit a bit better with the style of some of the recent articles like this in the magazine.

cheers,
ryanlerch