Re: Powertop article ready for review

On 06/09/2015 08:00 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
I drafted an article on powertop from the pitch pile, and I believe
it's ready for review.
I had a quick review of the article, and it looks pretty good!

just a few ideas i had when reading it -- what do you think about providing a screenshot of the powertop running in a terminal -- normally i would shy away from doing this for a commandline tool, but because it is more of a terminal application, i think it might be useful to give the reader some context and to show what powertop looks like.

Would it also be worth mentioning the new gnome battery bench[1]for users to test out their battery life before and after setting the tunables? (this might even be a good follow-up article, rather than jamming it in this one.)

  It also needs an appropriate featured image.
I filed a ticket for this in the design team queue [2]. And have already done one up, and uploaded it to the article.

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] - http://blog.fishsoup.net/2015/01/15/gnome-battery-bench/

[2] - https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/383