RFC: Fedora 22 workstation flyer

Hi,

I updated the fedora workstation flyer for F22. Could you folks please
go through it and suggest changes and things. I'd like to send it to
the ambassadors list as soon as possible so that they can use it in
their events.

https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora
-flyer-workstation.pdf

--