Re: Introduction

On 05/26/2015 04:01 PM, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
I fixed it Josef, but I think it would be better if your article gets
published tomorrow, since today we have the F22 announcement, and more
generally it would be better to be published *after the F22
announcement.

Sure, I think the same. I let you find the best time! Also since the Fedora pages are updated we can update the article to mention and link the download pages rather then prerelease ones (for Vagrant boxes)!

Josef