Re: New community news site

On 05/08/2015 01:58 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
I talked to Ryan last night and he has been hard at work for theming
and structure for the new site under construction.  Quite possibly it
could be staged in the next couple of weeks.  I told Ryan I'd drop a
line to the list just to let people know this is moving along at a
good clip.

I have been hacking on a theme for the news site:

https://fedoracommunityblog-rlerch.rhcloud.com/

its a simpleish blog style that is a bit different to the magazine.

cheers,
ryanlerch