Re: Points discussed in FUDCon marketing planning meeting

On 23 April 2015 at 13:59, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx <pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Basic information for FUDCon
>     - FUDCon [1] page ready for inputs.
>     - Prinanka planning to create initial draft and will ask for review from
> Sankarshan. I will also ping Nilamdyuti if he can help into it.
>     - Other interested people, feel free to jump in :)

Can't we just improve:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon

Sankarshan and I have been iterating on basic FUDCon information for
the fudcon.in website[1], so that could also serve as input for
whatever improvements you want to make here.

[1] http://fudcon.in/conference/about

> * Regular posts for Social Media
>     - Speakers information and there topics.
>     - Soni will prepare spreadsheet with the speakers information from
> accepted talks list. [2]
>     - We can collaborate letter and take review from speakers before
> actually posting it.
>     - Will make sure to post only for confirmed speakers.

One nit - the last set of tweets called the talk list as the 'final
list'.  That is wrong - this is the first list and we don't have
confirmations from everyone.  It probably doesn't make sense to
correct that set of tweets now, but please note that for any future
messaging you put out.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in