Re: magazine design refresh

On 02/04/2015 09:36 AM, Chris Roberts wrote:
Forgot about those mornings-- sounds good to me to drop them then.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 4, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 09:31:21AM -0500, Chris Roberts wrote:
I agree :) the amount of traffic we are getting is amazing and I am
happy to see this become a key piece of Fedora. The only thing I
would like to see stay besides those categories is events. With all
the different events that get posted especially Flock it would be
nice to be able to go back and see something in that category.

Can we use tags for that?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Still not sold on those categories, tbh.

Maybe expand it a bit to something like this:

* News
* Community News
* Applications
* Five Things
* Tips & Tricks

Want to try to avoid specifying the audience as a category, rather catergorize the posts on content than audience...

sorry if that doesnt make sense :(

--ryanlerch

PS. working on the theme again this week...