Re: [Fwd: The Fedora Store is live!]

On 01/29/2015 01:17 PM, - - wrote:
Good Afternoon,
I have submitted a small article about this. I figured it would be a good first
post to the magazine.
Let me know if I have done anything incorrectly.

Thank you,
-Glen

On January 29, 2015 at 8:39 AM Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm quite sure this is worth a post ;)

If no one else takes it up by this evening, I'll write a post when I get
home and submit it.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ruth Suehle <rsuehle@xxxxxxxxx>
To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The Fedora Store is live!
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:00:29 +0100

It's been a long time coming, but we now have a store for Fedora-branded
items!

https://redhat.corpmerchandise.com/ProductList.aspx?did=20588

It's a part of the Red Hat Cool Stuff Store because that was the easiest
way for us to be able to maintain an inventory. The list of available
items is currently four (a pub glass, a t-shirt, a cap, and a water
bottle) as a test. The best way you can help fill the store with more
items is to buy the things that are there to prove that people want
Fedora-branded goodies. So get shopping!

Ruth

Thanks,
Regards,
Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"

Nice!

It might be worth contacting Ruth Suehle and checking if there are any plans to add any more stuff in the future.

I'll try to whip up a graphic for this this afternoon too before it is published!

cheers,
ryanlerch