Fedoraproject.org unavailable

it's been a while already that fedoraproject.org automatically redirects to getfedora.org. fedoraproject.org was for me a good starting point to discover and understand the Fedora project with resources and full of links to be involved in the development of Fedora.

is it possible to retrieve the contents of fedoraproject.org? I think this can help the newcomers to the discovery of the fedora project and the tools available to get their job done?

what do you think about this?